Our Statement of Purpose provides a range of information, which is intended for a wider audience including:
- Children and young people who are placed with our foster carers
- The agency’s staff and consultants
- Foster carers and prospective foster carers
- Local Authorities and Children’s Trusts, who place, or are considering placing with Family Works Fostering.
- Colleagues from other social care agencies
- Health and educational establishments
- Any parent or guardian of any child placed with the fostering service
- The general public
This document sets out the Statement of Purpose of Family Works Fostering Agency, an independent Fostering Provider whose office is based in Leigh on Sea and has been developed in accordance with appropriate statute law and regulations.
The Statement of Purpose is reviewed and updated annually by the Family Works Fostering team.
Download our Statement of Purpose [PDF]